Since our establishment in 1979, we have been walking with the microcomputer which was born at the same time.We have been developing and manufacturing motor drivers and NC devices at startup.
After that, with the change of the era, we have developed a number of embedded system products such as PLC's NC unit, PC expansion board, communication unit, control equipment and so on.We have always tried to develop our business with the development and manufacture of products using microcomputers as the backbone.In recent years, due to the high performance of microcomputers, we are also working on the development of power electronics products such as power supplies made of analog circuits.
In developing products, we always strive to make the best possible proposal to customers by working to understand customer's entire system in order to respond to customer's request.For that purpose, we sometimes do a preliminary round of research and development, and we provide technology.
In addition, we own manufacturing facilities and we have a system that can consistently provide manufacturing from parts procurement to manufacturing and adjustment of products.By doing both design and manufacturing by ourselves, we constantly strive to provide high quality products to customers at all levels of quality, cost, and delivery by feeding back on-site know-how at the manufacturing site.
In February 2016 we relocated from a building that we were used to for 30 years to a new building.We will continue to make every effort to respond to various customers' requests in the future, so we appreciate your patronage.
- Keisuke Suzuki founded in Hiratsuka-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture.
- New factory completed in Sakae-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture Head office relocated.
- Factory expansion
- Acquired ISO9001 certification
- Started operation of printed circuit board surface mounting assembly equipment
- Acquired ISO14001 certification
- Motonobu Suzuki takes office as CEO
- Registered official integrator of Maxwell Technologies, USA
- Started operation of 1 KW fiber laser welding machine
- Head office factory relocated to Fujisawa